Google AdMob is one of the numerous ways to make money online these days, which is very easy and stress-free. Admob is the source of income for almost all android application developers.
While web developers use Adsense to monetize their unique content by placing different ads size in between or on their web pages to generate revenue which is paid to the developer every 21st of each provided they reach the minimum threshold, which is 100$
Google Adsense and Admob mainly deal with monetization with ads
For this article, we are looking at Google AdMob so let get into details
For anyone to earn on Admob, you need to have the ability to develop an application or, better still, hire a developer to develop an application for you and place different Admob ads size on the application to earn on AdMob
List of other ads size on Google AdMob
Banner: Banner ads are horizontal ads that are placed beneath the homepage of an application
we have two types Ordinary banner and Native banner
Ordinary banner: This kind of ads placement is usually content. It doesn’t change the ads shown.
Native banner: This display a different kind of ads from other ads provider
Interstitial: This is full ads shown on before activity or after an activity AND OTHERS
Admob earning trick
There is no shortcut to success. This also applies to AdMob. Some people engage in self-clicking, which is a fraudulent activity.
If you know you want to earn with AdMob
You must go through all this process👇👇👇👇👇👇
1. Get an excellent marketable Application that provides services to people.
The app that users will be using almost every day
2. Upload your app on Google play store with a good ASO(App Store Optimization), which organically provides Downloads
3. Run promotion for your app
We have a different method of ads
We have Facebook ads, YouTube ads, AdWords, Instagram ads, and lots.
STEPS TO AVOID ADS LIMIT👇
1. Make sure you update your app-ads.txt on your AdMob account and place the website link on the store listing…
2. Reset the frequency of your ads on your AdMob account
3. Make sure you’re not viewing or clicking ads on the same phone you use to create your AdMob account
4. Promote your app frequently
5. Don’t share app links to friends to click on your ads carelessly
With ads frequency settings you’re free from those that click ads continuously to wicked the app owner
You can also join our telegram channel for any kind of application development
Admob app maker
We have varieties of website that provides application development like appcreator24.com, Andomo, Appgeyser, Kodular, Sketchware and the rest
How to create an AdMob self clicking app
Watch the youtube video below and subscribe to the channel to learn step to step on how to create an app with different platforms like Android studio, Sketchware and the rest