Do you ever get frustrated when your phone dies, and you have to wait for hours before it charges? It can be frustrating, especially if you’re in a hurry. In this blog post, we will talk about 11 ways that will help your phone charge faster!
11 PROVEN STEPS TO MAKE PHONE CHARGE FASTER
– Use your charger instead of the computer’s USB port. If you charge your phone from a laptop, it will charge at a slower rate and can take up to five hours in some cases. Your best bet is to charge by plugging into an outlet or using the charging pack if traveling for extended periods without access to outlets.
– Turn off the charge when your battery is full. Leaving it plugged in will charge to a maximum of 30%, making the phone charge slower and leading to excess heat buildup, damaging some batteries beyond repair.
– Use an external charger instead of a wall outlet with a USB port. Some chargers are designed specifically for charging phones or tablets, while others charge everything.
– Use airplane mode to charge your phone faster. If you’re not using the internet on your device, turn it off by going into settings and switching airplane mode on before charging begins–this will save time and charge your battery much quicker than usual.
– Turn down screen brightness when charging for the fastest charge. The brighter the screen, the more charge is used up to light it.
– Use a battery-saving app like Juice Defender or Battery Doctor for Android and Power Saving Mode on iOS devices. These apps will help you charge your phone faster by limiting background data usage when near WiFi hot spots and restricting device functionality to save power during periods
– Plugin your phone when it is still on and not locked. If you plug the phone while it’s off, then you’ll have to wait for the battery to charge up before turning it back on.
– Don’t use data while charging if you can avoid doing so. This will prevent apps from running behind the scenes (which can charge your battery slower).
– Try not to charge for long periods. Charging too much can make the battery deteriorate faster than usual, so charge it in 30-minute intervals with a break every once in and while.
If you find yourself charging overnight, try turning on airplane mode while charging (This will stop all background functions and charge the battery faster).
– If you’re using a device with iOS 11, there is an option to charge while your phone’s screen is off. You can do this by going into Settings > Battery > Charging
– Restart your iPhone every once in a while when you charge it – This will help clear out any memory issues that might be slowing down your charge time.
– Turn off the phone when it’s charging – This will stop all background functions and charge the battery faster. If you’re using a device with iOS 11, then there is an option to charge while your phone’s screen is off. You can do this by going into Settings > Battery > Charging
– Turn off the phone when it’s not in use – This will charge your battery faster if you’re away from an outlet and need to charge quickly. You can also try turning on airplane mode, which will stop all background functions, charge your battery a little bit quicker, and save some of that precious data!
– If you don’t charge your battery for a few days, then charge it up to 100%. You should never charge your phone fully and let it go down to 0% again.
– If you’re in an area with poor cell service or no signal at all, then turn off WiFi when charging – This will stop apps from running behind the scenes, which charge your battery slower.
– Turn off Bluetooth when charging – This will stop apps from running behind the scenes, which charge your battery slower.
– Put screen brightness to a minimum while charging
– Use power-saving mode on iOS devices or Android devices (This is usually found in Settings > Battery) – It’ll turn down performance and charge your battery faster
– Turn off location services while charging
– Restart the phone when it’s not in use – This will charge your battery a little quicker and save some of that precious data!
Now that you know the 11 ways charge your phone in no time! You’ll be able to charge faster and save more battery life. Try these easy hacks out for yourself when charging your phone next time. What methods do you use? Comment below with other tips we may have missed on